I live by a few really powerful quotes, and these help me get through the tough times and keep me constantly striving and pushing myself to succeed and do more.
Whenever I see a good one, I write it down, type it on my laptop or post it on Facebook or Twitter. But I thought I’d be sociable and share them with you guys!
So here’s my Quote Bank….
1. “There is only one boss – The Customer. He can fire everyone from the CEO down, simply by spending his money somewhere else” – Sam Walton
2. “Aim high and you will come somewhere near”
3. “Happiness does not come from doing easy work, but from the satisfaction that comes from achieving a difficult task that demanded our best” – Theodore Isaac Rubin
4. “If you could put a silver bullet in one competitor, which would it be? You’ll soon find out who the best is” – Warren Buffet
5. “Build a moat around your business. When I invest in a company, the only guidance I give the managers is to continue building that moat. Make it bigger, make it deeper, throw crocodiles in it”–Warren Buffet
Be Sociable, Share!